Monday, 7 October 2013
amidst A1
This week we are finishing up our assignment 1 for csc148. I did the first 3 parts within an hour and meant to leave part four for Saturday and five for Sunday. However part 4 proved to be more challenging then i thought. My recursive methods keep almost working and it is very frustrating. I think my problem is that I dont trust the computer to do a lot of the work for me as it goes deeper and deeper into the recursive method so i feel the need to help it out. But because I cant possibly grasp everything that goes on 4,5,6,7,8 levels deep I end up tripping up the computer with my clumsy human errors. As Ive simplified my code Ive gotten closer and closer to the answer but im still not perfectly there yet. Its frustrating not to be able to find the exact line of code and changing it for fear that it will break the recursive algorithm at three other points. In any case Ive created step five with very little problems and hope to, with what i currently have, get perhaps a 90. However, admits all the other work i have due this next few day, I hope to finish the code properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment