Sunday, 22 September 2013
Post, The First
Here is the first post of hopefully many (The word 'hopefully' here meaning 'A strong desire to achieve an above average mark in this course') for my Computer Science SLOG. Today my fellow classmates and I are overcoming the hangover that comes from almost failing half of a simple assignment. Lucky, as it turns out, the marking bot was wrong and our programs were right. That is until I got my new mark today; only to discover that instead of failing e1b I am now failing both e1a and e1b. Huzza! But never fear, armed with my new found knowledge of Python (obtained from the 6 hour ramp-up course i took this weekend), I now understand that Classes are not a necessity, while the parameter 'self' is. My Java mind is blown. With any luck the fact that all my test cases have worked will mean ill get a perfect come Tuesday morning, but I have only a smidgen (A word which here indicates pessimism) of hope. Huzza! -Mack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment